Chair, Centre for Cyber Resilience
Bergeron Chair In Technology Entrepreneurship, Lassonde School of Engineering, York University
Interim Director, Centre for Cyber Resilience
Head of Cyber Security Academy, Centre for Cyber Resilience
Cyber Security Academy - Faculty
IT Security professional with over 20 years of experience in various industries in different roles. Some of the highlights include:
• Application Security Assessments
• Security Architecture advisory pertaining to Mobile Devices, Networks, Applications, & Systems
• Extensive experience in managing and supporting audits related to PCI-DSS, SSAE16. CSAE3416, 5025, SOC2, and SOX
• In-depth knowledge and experience on implementing Governance, Risk, & Compliance and supporting frameworks like COBIT 5, NIST, ISO, etc
• Extensive experience in creating procedures, policies and standards
• In-depth knowledge of Business Continuity Management which includes BCP, DRP, and Crisis Management
• Private/Public Blockchain technologies
Security professional with over 20 years of IT experience across several industries including financial and technology firms, performing as a subject matter expert in Security Architecture, Information Risk and Security Governance. Currently researching Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies, and their Cybersecurity impacts.
Information Security Threat and Risk Assessments, Information Risk Management, Security Governance, Security Architecture, Enterprise Security Architecture, Information Security Policies, Standards and Procedures, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
CEO, Sarakinov Consulting Inc., Director of Information Security & Privacy at Libra Enterprises, Inc. is a SABSA Chartered Security Architect, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) and a Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT). Over 20 years’ experience on advising both public and private sector organizations on identifying, developing and deploying solutions to address privacy regulations in Canada, USA and EU, plan and roll-out successful programs encompassing information security and privacy capabilities.